Sunday, February 9, 2014

Canada Goose keeps me warm in snowy Austria

Hey Guys,
second day from our great holiday and it is snowing like crazyyy.
Today we went for a long walk in the forest.
The night before we went to bed at 9 and this was amazing. It is quiet here. You here no sounds. So peaceful.
I decided to wear my new,white Canada Goose jacket today. It is so warm and cosy and has lots of great little details inside the jacket.
My favorite is the soft fur collar.
For 50 years already, Canada Goose is producing their jackets and they do this just in Canada.
Lots of celebrities love to wear the jackets. Their jackets are absolutely fashionable.
My favorite celebrity,who is wearing Canada Goose is Blake Lively.
On the picture I posted, she is wearing a long, black coat from the brand. She combines it with Sorel boots and so did I.
I love her style.
Today we got a really slow day. It is so nice to step away and just relax. Right now we sit in a cosy cafe in Fieberbrunn and eat cake and drink coffee. Best!
My Outfit: Jacket: Canada Goose, Boots: Sorel, Denim: Hollister, Bandeau: K Vintage Clothing.
Mikes Outfit: Shirt: Alternative Apparel, Beanie: Peak Performance, Vest: Diesel, Knit: K Vintage Clothing 
Have a nice day lovelies!


k-fashion-clothing-canada-goose-jacket

k-fashion-clothing-blake-lively
Photo Source: www.accentclothing.com


k-fashion-clothing-canada-goose-outfit

k-fashion-clothing-canada-goose-jacke-weiß

k-fashion-clothing-canada-goose-jacke-austria

k-fashion-clothing-sorel-boots

k-fashion-clothing-canada-goose-white

k-fashion-clothing-austria

canada-goose-jacket-white

k-fashion-clothing-peak-performance















No comments:

Post a Comment