Monday, February 10, 2014

Great 3rd Skiing Day with the second Canada Goose Jacket

It was an amazing skiing/snowboarding day today.
We just came home from Waidring, where we went for skiing today.
I am sitting in the cute little Café again, where I was already yesterday for writing the blogpost. They serve delicious cake and coffee!
Today I present my second Canada Goose Outfit to you.
The second jacket I received from them is a dark green colored, short jacket.
It has as well my favorite detail, which is a fur collar.
We will go for a long walk tonight in the Winter-Wonder-Land and for sure the jacket will keep me warm. Today it was quite stormy :)
I really enjoy this holiday so much. Nature and snow. What do you need more?
The brands I am wearing today are Canada Goose, Sorel and Hollister.
Yesterday I was wearing already really nice Sorel Boots and today I tried the second pair, which I received and they are really comfy to wear. It is no problem to walk through snow/water. My feet stay dry. 
Now I will enjoy my Cappuccino, write some cards for my family in Germany and the Netherlands and I am honest, I would love to eat a great austrian Apfelstrudel but since we already ate Kaiserschmarrn today, I will disclaim with a heavy heart ;)
Outfit: Jacket: Canada Goose, Denim: Hollister, Boots: Sorel
I wish you a nice evening, Lovelies! 


k-fashion-clothing-canada-goose-green

k-fashion-clothing-green-canada-goose-jacket

k-fashion-clothing-green-canada-goose-outfit

canada-goose-jacket

k-fashion-clothing-grey-sorel-boots

k-fashion-clothing-winter-outfit-sorel

dark-green-canada-goose-jacket

k-fashion-clothing-from-where-i-stand-sorel












No comments:

Post a Comment