Saturday, February 22, 2014

In love with pastel colors and One Wolf

Hey Lovelies. I just came to Düsseldorf. 
Our store in Eindhoven was open today, so I could try on some awesome new arrivals!!! My favorite was a new Eden Schwartz denim in snake optic and a rose knit from Khujo.
Since it gets spring and the absolute trend color is pink/rose, I wanted to wear something fresh-rose-colored :)
I am really happy and proud to wear and present a black shirt from the brand One Wolf.
One Wolf is a really cool and new brand from Latvia. They are specialized on denim but as well on great tops.
I like to combine the shirt with girly details and girly colors, like pink or rose.
With this brand I am going to have nice different cooperations in the near future.



k-fashion-clothing-one-wolf



k-fashion-clothing-one-wolf-shirt

k-fashion-clothing-rose

k-fashion-clothing-from-where-i-stand-2





No comments:

Post a Comment