Thursday, March 13, 2014

Exciting last 2 days. First buying.ICHI

A late post today but here it comes :)
There was sooooo much to do in the last two days and it feels great to get lots of stuff done :)
The last 2 days I spend in Düsseldorf to prepare a bunge of things for our new store and next to some office work, I did the first buying. Yeeeeeah. Of course it is a secret but I can tell you already, that we will get some really nice ICHI pieces in store. It is a scandinavian brand, which has great collections to show and sell.
I am super happy with their collection and I hope and guess, you will be, too ;)
Now I am in the store in Eindhoven. We just signed our renting contract for our new apartment in the castle. So we will move in the next weeks and I can tell you, that it is going to be crazy nice!
My Outfit today is summerish. I worked in the garden, since it was 20 degrees! 
The denim I am wearing is one of my favorites for the summer. It is from Cheap Monday.
With it I wear a top from Hollister.
Sleep well, lovelies!


selfie-la-parisienne-alina





home-office

ichi-la-parisienne

la-parisienne-düsseldorf






No comments:

Post a Comment