Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Productive day for "La Parisienne" wearing A&F

Another nice and sunny day at our store in Eindhoven.
I am working now every day on details for our store opening from "La Parisienne" in may in Düsseldorf.
Today we finished the layout of the invitation cards, just the logo needs to go on. So happy! Work in progress and it will be great!!! :)
My Outfit, which I wear today is casual but chic,too. 
The denim is from Abercrombie & Fitch. I like to wear it with a dark blue, transparent flower top from Hollister. I always wear a top under it, except when I go for a summer party, then I love to wear it just with a black or dark blue bra.
My sneakers are plateau vintage sneakers.
All my outfits you can find as well on my Instagram :)
I wish you a lovely spring evening!!


alina-knips-instagram-account







No comments:

Post a Comment