Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Lovely blue dress available on my blog and at "La Parisienne" Düsseldorf

I can officially say, that today I post the first dress, that will be sold in our new store in Düsseldorf...
Yeeeaaah…Today I am in Düsseldorf and the weather is changing from sun to very dark sky.
Luckily, when we took the outfit pictures, it was still sunny :)
The blue dress I am wearing is from Blend She. I like it because it is a perfect dress for spring and summer. It is great to wear at the beach but as well to go out to a bar or a club.
Right now I got one single one available and it is size XS/S.
Tonight I am going to meet some friends, who I didn't meet for a long, long time :)
I hope at least you have a constant sunny day 


alina-instagram-blue-dress



Impressionen Damenmode 728x90




No comments:

Post a Comment