Thursday, March 6, 2014

New Outfit Post. Pink.Pink.Pink

We are in the store and the sun is shiiiiining so nice!
That is why I chose pink for today! I need some color. My pants is from Hollister. It is colored in neon pink. I like to combine it with a black top and black, transparent blouse. The top is from H&M and the blouse from ICHI. The grey jacket is from Khujo and we got it new in store. I like it because of its many details.
My sneakers are vintage from our online shop.
I continue to plan our store opening "La Parisienne" in Düsseldorf today. Now we already have a DJ for the opening party. Yeeeeah!
Nice day for you!


alina-knips-khujo-jacke




k-fashion-clothing-pink


la-parisienne-pink-outfit

alina-knips-pink-outfit-2

k-fashion-clothing-la-parisienne

alina-knips-pink-pants














No comments:

Post a Comment